10 Hidden Secrets about Kasol : Malana is a sacred village be careful do not touch people and temple otherwise you have to pay a hefty amount of money in terms of
1.Malana is a sacred village be careful do not touch people and temple otherwise you have to pay a hefty amount of money in terms of fine .
2. Kasol has a good taste of food, You can try out the hand made pizza of Kasol.
3. If you trek up from the Malana Village you would get a lot of water falls and you can enjoy an adventourous time out there.
4. All the mountains are connected So you can trek from Rasol to Malana but if you want to trek from mountain to mountain for first time hire a guide or someone who knows the way otherwise you can get lost.
5. Try the Rice beer it is non alcoholic.
6. Malana cream won cannibies cup award in 1994 and 1996 for high times magzine.
7. People are gadgets freak in Kasol always carry a spear gadget with you to do extra shopping smart people figure out the ways to survive.
8. Kasol is just a small market it’s not a village a place where you wait for your buses.
9. Kasol is also known as mini Israiel because maximum number of Israeli are living there.